Some time Joomla FCK editor is not allowing to add any text after installing Joomla. Refer following steps to sort out the Joomla FCK problems.
1. Open configuration.php file and replace following line
# vi configuration.php
var $live_site = ‘http://domain.com’;
var $live_site = ‘http://www.domain.com’;
After apply Suhosin ans SuPHP on cPanel server, Joomla got a strange behavior.
While upload image through Media Manager, suddenly Joomla logged out.
On error_log I see that it has something crashed with flash.
Just disable flash upload on Global Config –> System –> Enable Flash Uploader
While uploading images we are receiving “Not a valid image” error message. To resolve error message refer following steps.
1. First login into Joomla admin section and check box following option. Global Config –> System
– restrict uploads = No
– check mime types = No
2. Second edit configuration.php file and change.
# vi configuration.php
var $ftp_enable = ’1′;
var $ftp_enable = ’0′;
3. Comment following line in php.ini file if you are using customize php.ini file (mostly used on SuExec server).
# vi /etc/php.ini
;upload_tmp_dir = tmp
4. And now try to upload the image.
While browsing Joomla site “404 component error” message refer following steps to resolve issue.
1. Login into Joomla admin section
2. Then select Menus –> Menu Item Manager
3. Check box “Home” option from list and then only click on the YELLOW star icon in the upper-right corner.
4. Now browse your site and if you are still having any problem then refer Joomla thread to sort out your issue.
Sometimes Joomla Administrator page login failure where you entered your login username and password, the page does not show any error but return to the login page itself.
Here is the solution I could find to fix this problem.
1. Log into the PHPMyAdmin if you got it.
2. Look for the table jos_plugins.
3. Search for User – Joomla.
4. Edit the entry.
5. Look for published and change its value from 0 to 1.
Error accessing Joomla Administrators area:
JAuthentication::__construct: Could not load authentication libraries
Open PhpMyAdmin –> select database –> select table jos_plugins –> under it select pencil box for Authentication – Joomla –> for published fileld change value to 1 from 0 –> save the settings by selecting go.
Now try to login administraror section it should work. [superemotions file=”icon_razz.gif” title=”Razzberry”]